Get Testnet Tokens
Add AGOR for transaction fees on Goerli network.
To participate, you'll need some Arbitrum ETH testnet tokens to be able to do transactions on the network.
This option is the simplest one, however the faucet might be empty from time to time.
2. Paste your ERC20 (0x...) address.
3. Click on "Request 0.001 ETH".
4. Wait for the AGOR tokens to arrive in your wallet.
2. Select Network > Ethereum : Goerli Testnet.
3. Paste your Ethereum address under "Your Testnet Address".
4. Complete the captcha.
5. Click on "Request Tokens".
6. Wait for the transaction to complete and for the GoerliETH tokens to arrive in your wallet.
Note: before doing the following step we suggest you to use different faucets to have enough testnet tokens for a little while: https://goerlifaucet.com/ (gives 0.2 GoerliETH) and https://faucet.paradigm.xyz/ (gives 0.1 GoerliETH).
7. Once you have Goerli Ethereum, use the Arbitrum Bridge to transfer the coins to Arbitrum. The bridging time will be around 10 - 15 min.
The usage of those faucets is limited (once per day generally) so make sure not to waste those precious testnet tokens!